Reporting of our work
Some of the reports on our research:
- New York Times reports on insect consciousness
- Nature reports on our RFID research
- Sydney Morning Herald covers our PNAS paper exploring colony failure
- LA Times reports on our work investigating honey bee colony failure
- Andrew Barron and Ken Cheng talk about their research studying the mechanisms of navigation and decision.
- Nature writes a commentary on our research into studies of genital evolution
- Article for The Conversation: "It's time to build a bionic brain"
- Interview on ABC Late Night Live with Phillip Adams discussing the colony collapse issue
- Wiggling and waggling: study shed light on bee brain
- Bees' Coke Buzz
- Bee brain key to drug effects
- High times in the hive tonight: too much cocaine makes bees wax lyrical
- Bees get an added buzz in cocaine-fuelled dance
- Honey bees succumb to cocaine's allure
- Food dance gets new life when bees get cocaine
- High flyers: bees on cocaine 'behave like humans'
- Bee's brain marvel of evolutionary engineering
Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur.
Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatu